- How to practice effectively...for just about anything - Annie Bosler and Don Greene
- Barry Michels: "The Tools: Transform Your Problems into Courage [...]" | Talks at Google
- "The Canine Acupressure Workbook: A Learning Tool for Enthusiasts and Professionals"
- Movement 101: How to Optimize Your Energy, Genes, Mind, Mood and Body (Intro)
- Learning 101: The Science of How We Learn and Make Things Stick (Efficiently) (Intro)
- Stanford Webinar: Designing Your Life - How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
- Overview of New Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Training Program
- PNTV: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- My Abstract Painting Process-Part 6
- The Physiology of Tai Chi and QiGong
I am recognized and also fortunate to share my honest gratitude for the superb components of: The art of learning energy workbook composed by a bioenergy guru Indrek Hallikmäe. The sublime suggestions embodied in this publication have actually been enabled many thanks to hes present generous deeds in the field of bioenergy; besides hes previous spiritual fates appear themselves to lead guys, female and also children in the direction of internal achievement. You might have been looking for self-realization, knowledge, the Buddha Mind, God, or some other goal suggesting the exact same point. You may have been looking for several years; or you may just be starting on a search. Whether you have been travelling a path for a while, or simply taking the first step, makes no distinction. This workbook invites you to take a look at inner workings of power that has been ignored, to see what is apparent, and to bring that search to an end. now.
A mild, yet profoundly valuable form of exercise, which calls for very little movement, this type of energy training unlocks deep gets of power, develops internal stamina, reinforces immunity, alleviates chronic disease, and also advertises the natural regrowth of the nervous system.